Are There Additional Forms Needed for 1031 Exchange?

Question: Are there any additional CAR forms required for a 1031 exchange?

The buyer should include form BES, Buyer Intent to Exchange Supplemental. Make sure to reference this document in the RPA under section 5.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us